It’s okay to not like sex.
It’s okay to be sex repulsed.
It’s okay to not want to try sex at all ever.
It’s okay to be like this. You don’t have to be asexual to be sex repulsed. And being sex-repulsed is perfectly fine. If you don’t want to have sex then that’s okay. It’s all okay.
YES.YES.YES. People need to realise this
I feel like this needs to be shared with a ton of people.
if you say you support ‘a woman’s right to not shave’ you should also be:
- supportive of women who grow hair in places other than their legs and underarms, no matter for the cause of this
- supportive of trans women to affirm they don’t need to get rid of every body hair to qualify as feminine
or else your support is pointless really
My sister makes clothing and sells them online, check out her website & shop :)
Favorite Muggleborns headcanons (1/?)
Chimamamda Ngozi Adiche, We Should All Be Feminists
Yes but on a sidenote she has very beautiful eyes
DIY Crochet Shark Pouch by Tamara Kelly on Ravelry. People who made this pattern overwhelmingly “loved it”.You have to sign up for Ravelry but it is easy to do and so worth it. Top and Bottom Left Photos: DIY by Tamara Kelly. Bottom Right Photo: DIY by thiswaythatway here. She added red felt to the mouth. In honor of shark week starting August 10th, 2014.
surarawr you should totally do this…pls…
Coping strategies or How To Deal With Shitty Shit!
This list was put together by participants during a workshop on mental illness/health.
[image description: A list spreading on two sheets that goes:
This is not perfect, shittyness is okay too.
How to deal with shitty shit!
- Work it out physically acording to physical ability
- Friends/chosen family
- Community/pockets of resistance
- Happy places (physical)
- Community care (support network/system)
- Knowing your right + complaining
- Advocating for others with their consent (advocating for yourself with your consent)
- Healing journey
- Name it, remember “isms”
- Connection to spirit/faith
- Finding passion & use it to help you
- Sometimes it’s not your fault, you may need to cut people/things our of your life
- Use your voice/take up space
- Participate in community care
- Actively creating spaces for our awesomeness/celebration
- Take a shit/poop
- Pain can equal growth/learning and healing
Feel free to share and circulate!